|Bible Research > Bible Quiz > Answers|
1. Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.
4. Romans (6:23).
5. Eight. Noah and his wife, their three sons and their wives (I Peter 3:20).
6. "Whatsoever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them" (Matt. 7:12).
7. Noah, Moses, David, Daniel, Paul.
8. Sixty-six (thirty-nine in the Old Testament, twenty-seven in the New Testament).
9. Adam and Eve.
10. You shall have no other gods before me, you shall not make any graven images, you shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, remember the Sabbath day, honor your father and your mother, you shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not bear false witness, and you shall not covet [abridged wording].
11. Invisible beings created by God.
14. Prodigal Son, Good Samaritan, the Sower, the Lost Coin, the Lost Sheep, the Treasure in the Field, the Pearl of Great Price, the Great Feast, etc.
16. A doctor (Col. 4:14).
18. The Old Testament.
20. Trust in what God says.
21. Jesus (Acts 20:35).
23. Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
24. Tower of Babel, Tabernacle, Temple, Church.
25. "You shall love the Lord you God with all your heart, and with all your soul and with all your mind. . . . You shall love your neighbor as yourself" (Matt. 22:37,39).
26. Saul, David and Solomon.
28. Michael, Gabriel, and Satan (fallen angel). Some add Wormwood (Rev. 8:11). No other angel is named in the Bible.
30. Both, on separate occasions (Matt. 14 and 15).
31. Twelve: Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, and Malachi. Could you have named them?
32. John (11:25).
33. A tax collector.
34. John (chapter 2).
35. Neither. It is not in the Bible at all. There is no such book.
36. Reuben, Judah, Issachar, Levi, Dan, Zebulon, Benjamin, Simeon, Gad, Asher, Naphtali, and Joseph (which was divided into Ephraim and Mannaseh).
37. Methulseleh. He lived 969 years (Gen. 5:27).
38. A Christian. All Christians are saints.
39. Psalm 119. It has 176 verses, far longer than any other chapter.
40. Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.
41. John the Apostle.
42. The Devil, the Tempter, Beelzebub, the Serpent, the Dragon, the Evil One, the Prince of the Power of the Air, the Accuser, Prince of Demons, etc.
44. Praise the Lord.
45. The Book of Judges (chapters 13-16).
46. Greek. The Old Testament was translated into Greek before the New Testament was written.
47. John 11:35, "Jesus wept."
48. Peter, James, John, Andrew, James the Younger, Matthew (Levi), Simon the Zealot, Philip, Thaddaeus (Judas, not Iscariot), Bartholomew (Nathaniel), Thomas, and Judas Iscariot.
49. Flood, Exodus, Babylonian Captivity, and the Crucifixion.
50. Enoch and Elijah.
51. All men (I Cor. 15; Daniel 12:2). But only Christians get perfect bodies.
53. Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Romans, I Corinthians, II Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, I Thessalonians, II Thessalonians, I Timothy, II Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, James, I Peter, II Peter, I John, II John, III John, Jude, and Revelation.
54. Yes. See Matthew 5:8.
55. Our inheriting Adam's sin. See Romans 5.
56. Turning water into wine, feeding the 4,000 and 5,000, raising Lazarus, walking on water, stopping the storm, healing the blind, etc.
57. This saying is not in the Bible. A similar proverb is in Proverbs 13:24.
58. Hebrew and a few chapters in Aramaic (mainly in Daniel).
59. The New Testament.
60. Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome.
63. Exodus 20 and Deuteronomy 5.
67. Passover (or Unleavened Bread), Pentecost (or Weeks), Tabernacles, Sabbath, Trumpets, Day of Atonement. Hanukkah is not in the Bible.
68. John the Baptist. See Matt. 11:11.
70. Caesar Augustus.
71. False. Moses died in the Wilderness. Joshua led Israel into the Land.
73. This is in Poor Richard's Almanac by Benjamin Franklin, not the Bible.
74. John 1:1, 8:24,58, 20:28, Rom. 9:5, Titus 2:13, I Tim. 3:16, etc.
75. Matthew, Chapter 2.
76. All of these.
77. The Church. See Revelation 21.
78. The Law, the Prophets, and the Psalms (or Writings). See Luke 24:44.
79. God chose only some to be saved. See Eph. 1, Rom. 9, John 15:16, etc.
80. No errors at all. See John 17:17, "Thy Word is truth.".
81. It is not in the Bible at all.
82. Samuel, Elijah, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Peter.
83. Called-out assembly.
84. Rom. 3:20,28, 5:1, Gal. 2:16, 3:11, Eph. 2:8-9, Titus 3:5, etc.
85. Love. See I Cor. 13:13.
87. A real place. Also known as Gehenna and the Lake of Fire.
88. Eve, Sarah, Ruth, Esther, Mary.
90. Only the High Priest.
92. This is the term for the Five Books of Moses. It is also known as the Torah.
94. Ephesians 5:22,25; Col. 3:18-19 (cf. Also I Peter 3:1,7).
95. Fallen angels.
97. Acts (16:31).
98. King Ahab.
99. John the Baptist.
100. Matt. 28:19, Luke 3:22, II Cor. 13:14, Eph. 2:18, I Peter 1:2, etc.
|Bible Research > Bible Quiz > Answers|