© Michael D. Marlowe, 2001-2012
Unless otherwise indicated, material on this website was written by Michael D. Marlowe, who reserves all proprietary rights to it.
What you can do:
- Copy this material for your own personal, noncommercial use.
- Distribute copies of this material for educational use in church and academic settings (Sunday school, Bible study groups, college and high school classes, etc.), as long as it is supplied free of charge and with the appropriate attribution.
- Provide a link to any page of this site from your website.
What you can't do:
- Reproduce material from this site in whole or part in any form for mass distribution.
- Make available the contents of this site on another web site, in whole or part, without written permission of the author.
- Make available the contents of this site for commercial use.